From: Srinivasu Chakravarthula [mailto:srinivasu.chakravarthula@deque.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2016 1:38 PM
To: Ramya Venkitesh <ramya@barrierbreak.com>
Cc: public-accessibilityinindia@w3.org
Subject: Re: Learning Session 4 - Registration

Thank you, Ramya.

Just a quick correction in presentation title. It is: Creating Accessible Forms and NOT documents.

Thanks and see you all in the session.

Thanks,

Srini

Best regards,

Srinivasu Chakravarthula

Sr. Accessibility Consultant,  <http://deque.com> Deque

Hand phone: +91 709 380 3855

Deque University <http://dequeuniversity.com>  | Follow me on Twitter <http://twitter.com/CSrinivasu>  | Connect on LinkedIn <http://linkedin.com/in/srinivasuc>  | About Me <http://about.me/srinivasuc>

Technology is a gift to everyone; let's create inclusive digital experience