Re: Gentle Reminder: conference call - Lets get to know each other

From: Srinivasu Chakravarthula <srinivasu.chakravarthula@deque.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 15:23:32 +0530
To: Ramya Venkitesh <ramya@barrierbreak.com>
Cc: public-accessibilityinindia@w3.org
Dear Ramya:
Are we also going to use any IRC channel to log notes? If yes, please share
channel details.

Best,
Vasu

Best regards,

*Srinivasu Chakravarthula*
Sr. Accessibility Consultant, *Deque* <http://deque.com>
Hand phone: +91 709 380 3855

Deque University <http://dequeuniversity.com> | Follow me on Twitter
<http://twitter.com/CSrinivasu> | Connect on LinkedIn
<http://linkedin.com/in/srinivasuc> | About Me <http://about.me/srinivasuc>

Technology is a gift to everyone; let's create inclusive digital experience