Re: Rescheduling conference call - Lets get to know each other

Thank you, Ramya for re-scheduling this call. Looking forward to it.

All - if you are using WebEx for the first time on the device that you are
going to use for joining this call, I would highly recommend you click on
the link before the meeting time. If you are joining using computer, it may
ask you to do some initial set up and that would perhaps take about 5
minutes time.

Tip: When you click the link given by Ramya, there is an option to add this
meeting to your calendar.

Looking forward to speaking with you all.
Best,
Srini

Best regards,

*Srinivasu Chakravarthula*
Sr. Accessibility Consultant, *Deque* <http://deque.com>
Hand phone: +91 709 380 3855

Deque University <http://dequeuniversity.com> | Follow me on Twitter
<http://twitter.com/CSrinivasu> | Connect on LinkedIn
<http://linkedin.com/in/srinivasuc> | About Me <http://about.me/srinivasuc>

Technology is a gift to everyone; let's create inclusive digital experience