Re: Let’s get to know each other - Join us for a conference call [via Accessibility in India Community Group]

Mohith,
This meeting was cancelled and Ramya has a sent a note yesterday. Believe
you must have missed it. So a new date would be intimated soon.
Best,
Srini

Best regards,

*Srinivasu Chakravarthula*
Sr. Accessibility Consultant, *Deque* <http://deque.com>
Hand phone: +91 709 380 3855

Deque University <http://dequeuniversity.com> | Follow me on Twitter
<http://twitter.com/CSrinivasu> | Connect on LinkedIn
<http://linkedin.com/in/srinivasuc> | About Me <http://about.me/srinivasuc>

Technology is a gift to everyone; let's create inclusive digital experience