Regarding Conference Call : Learning Session 2

From: Ramya Venkitesh <ramya@barrierbreak.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 11:11:41 +0530
To: <public-accessibilityinindia@w3.org>
Hello Everybody,

Thank you Nawaz for a wonderful learning session. Request you to kindly
share the presentation with all of us.

Due to time constraint, we were unable to go ahead with  more questions.
Please do post your queries to the group so that we can have Nawaz or anyone
from the group answering the same.

A special thanks to Shawn for sharing W3C WAI resource: Easy Checks - A
First Review of Web Accessibility http://www.w3.org/WAI/eval/preliminary
contributing towards our topic today.

On our next conference call we would be discussing 'how technology can be a
part of the accessibility index by the Accessible India Campaign?' which
would be held on the 9th of December, 2015, 10 am - 11 am.

Looking forward for your active participation as always :)

Warm Regards

Ramya