Re: Minutes of the meeting - 28th October 2015 [via Accessibility in India Community Group]

Thank you Ramya for the Minutes of the meeting.

As informed by Shilpi, the scenario in Chennai on Accessible India Campaign
is also not so clear. I go with the points of adding accessible websites,
public utility software development happening for service kiosks too, and
too make accessibility as a feature of procurement proposal / tenders.

Looking forward to next meeting.

With best regards,

Shankar