Re: What we can do to contribute to Digital India?

Dear Srini,

Thanks for the igniting. Yes, I go with you there are lot to be done right
from all Government departmental websites, online utility services,
electronic appliances working on software applications like ticket vending
machines, ATMs and many more.

Thanks.

With best regards,

Shankar