Attended w4a mtg in South Korea [via Accessibility in India Community Group]

From: sai gollapudi <saigollapudi1@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 00:44:52 +0000
To: public-accessibilityinindia@w3.org
Just finished attending W4A 2014 conference in Korea. Glad to share those
details, if you like. On my side, I am from IIIT-Hyderabad and had presented my
paper titled, "Overcoming the New Accessibility Challenges Using the Sweet
Framework", to this conference. Learnt a lot from it. Joining this group to see
how I can further [...]

This post sent on Accessibility in India Community Group

'Attended w4a mtg in South Korea'

http://www.w3.org/community/accessibilityinindia/2014/04/10/attended-w4a-mtg-in-south-korea/

Learn more about the Accessibility in India Community Group:

http://www.w3.org/community/accessibilityinindia