Accessibility Round up 13th August 2013 [via Accessibility in India Community Group]

From: Srinivasu Chakravarthula <srinivasu@srinivasu.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 11:17:41 +0000
To: public-accessibilityinindia@w3.org
Word press 3.7 will get rid of &lt;title&gt; attribute Industry Coalition
attempts to make e-Readers inaccessible What's Quick Navigation mode in
VoiceOver screen reader for Mac OS X by Victor Tsaran Esc key to close modal
dialogs and menus Slightly updated: Intro to Web Accessibility Resources by
WebAxe OK, Glass, I can't walk. So help me explore How the JAWS Screen [...]

This post sent on Accessibility in India Community Group

'Accessibility Round up 13th August 2013'

http://www.w3.org/community/accessibilityinindia/2013/08/12/accessibility-round-up-13th-august-2013/

Learn more about the Accessibility in India Community Group:

http://www.w3.org/community/accessibilityinindia