RE: [External] RE: Draft Tweet for Review by End of Day Tuesday | Accessibility for Children Community Group

Good idea. We can try to set up the LinkedIn group during Thursday’s chairs’ meeting and post this tweet the same day.

From: Alexis Polanco Jr. <apolancojr@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2022 8:00 PM
To: Melissa Malzkuhn <melissa.malzkuhn@gallaudet.edu>
Cc: Suzanne Taylor <suzanne.taylor@thingsentertainment.net>; maud.stiernet@alittleliningcomes.com; public-accessibility4children@w3.org
Subject: Re: [External] RE: Draft Tweet for Review by End of Day Tuesday | Accessibility for Children Community Group

I agree. This tweet works. Will it be posted to LinkedIn as well?

On Mon, May 16, 2022 at 5:15 PM Melissa Malzkuhn <melissa.malzkuhn@gallaudet.edu <mailto:melissa.malzkuhn@gallaudet.edu> > wrote:

Tweet looks great!! I'll be sure to re-tweet this

On Mon, May 16, 2022 at 1:41 PM Suzanne Taylor <suzanne.taylor@thingsentertainment.net <mailto:suzanne.taylor@thingsentertainment.net> > wrote:

Here is a screenshot of how it may appear on Twitter:

“w3.org <http://w3.org>

Accessibility for Children Community Group

The mission of this group is to discuss accessibility adapted for children (age appropriate, literacy …”