Re: Update on Meeting Times

Hi all,

I'm really sorry I missed yesterday's meeting and didn't let you know, I
had an unexpected change of schedule for personal problems (nothing to
worry about).
Theks for the updates and "see" you next time,

Chiara

--

Join the #IamRemarkable Week on 8-15 September and celebrate your
achievements!

http://g.co/iamremarkable/week