Re: [External] Re: A11y for Children: Are you available for a 2 hour meeting on September 16th?

Good morninng everyone,

unfortunately this time I won't be able to stay 2 hours full, I'll manage
just 1 and half hours.
I'd really love to listen to your presentations and your work...
unfortunately at the moment I have nothing interesting under my hands, but
I'd be pleased to learn something more 😊.

Have a nice day,

Chiara

--

Join the #IamRemarkable Week on 8-15 September and celebrate your
achievements!

http://g.co/iamremarkable/week