Re: A11y for Children: Are you available for a 2 hour meeting on September 16th?

Thanks again for clarifying the schedule implications.

My juggle is such that I can say I will make every effort to participate in
the 1st hour and to try for the alternating 2nd hour. However, it's more
likely to be bumpable depending on the topic. Maybe we could do 5 min ish
mini previews during the 1st hour and everyone who is interested can sign
up for a more in-depth presentation through a calendar sync tool that finds
the optimal date/time for all interested parties? I don't have a particular
agenda here and will go with whatever you think works best for the group.

Thanks again

David

--

*Changing how we think about learning can change how we learn about
everything. <https://learningstewards.org/>*

David Boulton
Learning Activist <http://www.learningstewards.org/david-boulton/>
Director, Learning Stewards, a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization
<http://www.learningstewards.org/learningstewards/>
Director, Children of the Code <http://www.childrenofthecode.org/>
Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/learningstewards.org/> - LinkedIn
<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/david-boulton/0/1/172> -  Blog
<http://www.learningstewards.org/blog/> - Twitter
<https://twitter.com/#!/LearningActvist>

*The Institute for the Study and Prevention of Acquired Learning
Disabilities <https://www.learningstewards.org/2020-vision/>*
*Articles: *
How do kids learn to read? Where reading science is failing us.
<https://www.learningstewards.org/how-do-kids-learn-to-read-what-the-science-doesnt-say/>
Interactive Orthography: *Training Wheels for Learning to Read*
<https://www.learningstewards.org/interactiveorthography/>

*Key Points:*
The Key Distinctions
<https://www.learningstewards.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/KeyDistinctions.pdf>
Is Wealth Inequality A Matter of Choice
<https://www.learningstewards.org/is-wealth-inequality-a-matter-choice/>
When Learning Hurts - Toxic Learning
<https://www.learningstewards.org/when-learning-hurts-toxic-learning/>
Reading: The Brain's Challenge
<https://www.learningstewards.org/reading-the-brains-challenge-processing-stutters-processing-speed/>

*In light of the rapidity and complexity of change and future uncertainty, *
*what’s more important to our children’s futures than how well they can
learn when they get there?*

*NOTHING!*