Thursday 11:30 am Boston Re: Reactivating Functional Needs subgroup

The responses I've seen on the poll indicate that the time we were
previously using, 11:30 am Boston time on Thursdays, remains the best
for the current participants. Therefore let's schedule a call for this
Thursday, 4 March 2021. Teleconference information is at:

https://www.w3.org/2017/08/telecon-info_a11y-functional

If that time slot is not the best standing time going forward, we can
regroup. I think for a while we can stand to meet weekly.

Michael