8 am Boston 16 April Re: Scheduling functional needs work session

Looks like most people can do Friday April 16 at 8:00 am Boston time for
this work session. It will be a 2-hour session. I'll send some prep this
week, and invite anyone else to do the same. Because of this extra
session, we will skip the standing call this Thursday. Michael