RE: [Proposal] Addition of ARIA to the accessibilityFeatures list of values

FYI, I’ve published a new version of the vocabulary with this change now: https://www.w3.org/2021/a11y-discov-vocab/latest/

I’m going to get the DAISY knowledge base pages updated to reflect this change as soon as I can.

Matt

From: Charles LaPierre <charlesl@benetech.org>
Sent: January 27, 2022 1:24 PM
To: Matt Garrish <matt.garrish@gmail.com>
Cc: public-a11y-discov-vocab@w3.org
Subject: Re: [Proposal] Addition of ARIA to the accessibilityFeatures list of values

My apologies yes please respond by February 1st 2022 lets say 20:00 UTC (12PM Pacific / 3PM Eastern) since I gave the wrong month :)

Thanks
EOM

Charles LaPierre
Principal, Accessibility Standards, and Technical Lead, Global Certified Accessible

Benetech
Twitter: @CLaPierreA11Y

On Jan 27, 2022, at 10:17 AM, Matt Garrish <matt.garrish@gmail.com <mailto:matt.garrish@gmail.com> > wrote:

> Please respond by March 1, 2022 16:00 UTC

Did you mean February 1, Charles?

We’ve been mulling this for a long time, so a definite +1 from me.

FYI, there’s also an open issue for this if you want to respond there: https://github.com/w3c/a11y-discov-vocab/issues/4

Matt