Re: Adding another permission? A guide

One element of the conversation at the permissions workshop was, roughly ‘Just because we can add a feature to the web platform, should we, particularly if it needs to be gated on a permission? Does the benefit outweigh the risk / annoyance to the user / cognitive load?”.  While the exact words would need to be refined, I think that there’s a good question there that is worth considering adding to the PING questionnaire; I have a variant of it in discussion with some folks in PING now.