Fwd: [png-list] proposed-license-keyword-20040717

This is a forwarded message
From: Glenn Randers-Pehrson <glennrp@comcast.net>
To: png-list@ccrc.wustl.edu
Date: Saturday, April 17, 2004, 2:43:40 PM
Subject: [png-list] proposed-license-keyword-20040717

I have posted a proposal for the "License" PNG keyword at
http://pmt.sf.net/proposals/proposed-license-keyword-20040417.txt

This message begins the PNG group's formal 2-week discussion period.
I will send a hard copy to the registration authority at INRIA.

Here's a copy:
proposed-license-keyword-20040417.txt

Proposed new PNG text keyword

License
   Either the full text license granted by the copyright holder
   or the title or abbreviated title of a published license, along
   with a URL pointing to it.  The URL should begin after a newline.
   Long URLs should not be wrapped even if they exceed 79 characters.

--
Send the message body "help" to png-list-request@ccrc.wustl.edu

 Chair, W3C SVG Working Group