Re: Q:Status of the work concerning SWAP?

The Workflow Management Coalition (WfMC) is working on an XML message set for
workflow interoperability based on the initial SWAP proposal. A first draft of
this WF-XML specification can be found at the WfMC web page (www.wfmc.org). A
WfMC working group is working on a revision of this proposal; results are
expected in November.

Best regards,

Marc-Thomas Schmidt
IBM Hursley, MQ Business Integration Architecture
phone: +44-1962-81-7193, e-mail: mts@uk.ibm.com

ietf-swap@w3.org on 27/08/99 08:23:55

Please respond to "Eggenkamp, M.E.W." <M.E.W.Eggenkamp@research.kpn.com>