Re: Q:Status of the work concernign SWAP?

Hi Marco,
   Surendra Reddy presented some recent work at XMLONE recently.
His slides can be seen at http://www.ics.uci.edu/pub/ietf/swap/xmlone/index.htm
Also, there was an article that appeared in Internet Computing
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~kaiser/ic/jan-feb99.pdf

Those are the two latest documents.  Our company is planning on
releasing a java component that supports the latest spec for download so
that workflow vendors can play around with it, but nothing is releasable
at this point.

Greg

--
Greg Bolcer