Re: Issue: Synchronous vs. Asynch.

Greg,

Async. mechanism is ideal for long lived process interactions.
What about, if we want to retrieve data values generated by
the process instance or query on the status of the
process instance, do we need to subscribe
to this request and wait for the data to come?
SWAP also need to support synchronous mechanism
as well to address these short lived interactions.

Any comments?

Surendra