Re: SWAP WG Charter -- Second iteration

> To pick up on Christer's point - what exactly is the relationship
> between the SWAP WG and the Coalition - I could be on the wrong
> mailing lists but I have seen nothing for some time which even
> remotely suggests X-fertilization of strategy, scope and ideas.

For what it's worth, my feeling is that SWAP should examine and
consider leveraging work done by other groups (including wfmc), but
should not be required by its charter to use such efforts, or even to
"harmonize" or "cross-fertilize" with them.  WG consensus, not the
charter, should guide whether such work is used.

Other IESG folks, or IAB folks, may have other opinions.

Keith