Re: [Ext] Roman Danyliw's No Objection on draft-ietf-httpbis-unprompted-auth-11: (with COMMENT)

Hi everyone,

Thanks for pointing this out. I've removed the Template field in the
following commit:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/commit/95d40af297bc93c2747f8a829736e5b8daa1ce0e
It'll be included in the next draft revision, which I'll post after IESG
review.

Thanks,
David