Re: Gunter Van de Velde's No Objection on draft-ietf-httpbis-unprompted-auth-11: (with COMMENT)

Hi Gunter, and thanks for your review.

Regarding the editorial decision to use descriptive names instead of RFC
numbers, we followed the HTTP Editorial Style Guide [1]. This matches other
RFCs from the HTTPBIS WG. The intention is that readers shouldn't be
memorizing RFC numbers.

Thanks,
David

[1] https://httpwg.org/admin/editors/style-guide#reference-style