Re: Roman Danyliw's Discuss on draft-ietf-httpbis-compression-dictionary-13: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

I just published draft 14 which changed the shared brotli and ZStandard
references to be normative and changed the references to the fetch spec to
use anchors to the relevant parts of the spec.

That should be stable long-term and make it easier for readers of the
compression dictionaries spec to find the specific parts of fetch that are
needed.  URL Pattern is the only other whatwg spec referenced but deep
links there didn't seem necessary since the whole spec is applicable (I can
change it to deep-link to the URLPattern class if you think it would help).

The main question remaining that has come up a few times is if a normative
reference to an expired draft in the case of the shared brotli stream
format is appropriate (and if not, what the best solution would be).

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-compression-dictionary/14/

Thanks,

-Pat