Re: Éric Vyncke's No Objection on draft-ietf-httpbis-compression-dictionary-09: (with COMMENT)

Thanks, I just published draft 10 which should have addressed all of the
comments and nits:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-compression-dictionary/10/

The biggest change was calling out the two main use cases in the
introduction with diagrams showing how they would work.

There were a few comments that I wanted to call out specifically:

> ## Section 2.1.3
>
> It is unclear to me how `when the dictionary is advertised as being
available`
> can be verified by the client.

Sorry, I cleaned up the text here and linked it to the
"Available-Dictionary" section where the client makes the decision to
advertise a dictionary as being available. Hopefully that helps clear it up.

> ## Section 2.3
>
> I have hard time to fit the example with `The "Dictionary-ID" request
header
> ... MUST be identical to the server-provided "id".` as there is a prefix:
? `/v1/main.js`. This is of course due to structured field, but it would be
nice
> to explain the structure of this field.

There's no structure to the field, it is an opaque string as far as the
client is concerned. I probably go too fancy by including a cache key and
hash as an example of the kind of string a CDN might want to use so I
simplified it to just "dictionary-12345" so hopefully it is less likely to
imply that there is any special meaning to the contents.

Everything else should be pretty straightforward from the diffs and was
mostly cleaning up the existing language.