Re: Feedback on "Compression Dictionary Transport" draft.

The message was received, considered and determined to be inactionable.

If you have specific areas where you believe assumptions are being made
that are not sufficiently grounded in explanation or citations then please
file issues with as much detail as possible.

If you have implementation experience where you are concerned about
interop, backwards compatibility, privacy or security with the draft,
please file specific issues with those concerns (again, with as much detail
as possible).