Re: How to set up a proxy test framework?

Beautiful! Now we've got three great-looking test harnesses to start with:

  * httptoolkit <https://httptoolkit.com>
  * mitmproxy <https://mitmproxy.org>
  * VTest <https://github.com/vtest/VTest>

And three proxies to play with:

  * Squid
  * Varnish
  * HAProxy

Claude is giving us tons of ideas on things to try with them.

Thanks everyone!