Re: New Version Notification for draft-nottingham-http-availability-hints-01.txt

I'm not too concerned about an explosion of headers -- it only becomes an issue if a resource negotiates on many axes, and even then things like header compression work in our favour (splitting them into separate headers often helps header compression). Client Hints took the same approach, and I like the symmetry with them.

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/