Re: Working Group Last Call: The Concealed HTTP Authentication Scheme

Thank you Tommy.

I've submitted -08 to incorporate the editorial changes made during WGLC.
Diff at [1].

I looked into adding test vectors, however for this particular spec it
would be more work and less value than usual, because of the dependency on
the TLS key exporter. Since the three independent implementations were able
to successfully interop without them, I think it best to skip them here.

David

[1]
https://author-tools.ietf.org/iddiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-unprompted-auth-08