Re: HTTPBIS summary for IETF 119

Ah - I see it went unencrypted to the mailing list; never mind my previous message.

Regarding your question below - Tommy and I have talked about it, but we don't think there's been enough discussion or interest to justify a CfA. While there is some amount of interest in the larger topics here, it's still not clear what the best starting point is, or whether there is enough interest in the community to pursue it. I think a better understanding of the use cases, constraints, and design choices in this space could clarify that.

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/