Re: could we have some sort of Is-Autonomous header?

sure? uh we don't really have a strong opinion or anything, as long as we
can implement it in our own link preview system...

(hard part might be getting any sort of consensus)

oh uh, would messing with the Accept header break anything for static
websites? those can't really vary the response based on the Accept
header... tho it also feels kinda weird that an Accept header would lead to
a redirect...