Re: WGLC for draft-ietf-httpbis-connect-tcp

Agreed that we don’t necessarily need to have the details of capsules here, but it might be good to mention it or explain how it would work. If someone does add the Capsule-Protocol header to a connect-tcp request, should we say that servers should reject it (until we have a well-defined behavior for capsules)? Although at that point, I’d wonder if it’s actually a relatively small section to add to define what the capsules mean…

Tommy