Re: WGLC for draft-ietf-httpbis-connect-tcp

Hi all,

Based on the feedback from David, it looks like we will be wanting an updated version of the draft. However, the chairs would also like to see some more reviews and comments on the draft before progressing it out of the working group.

Please send your reviews in / file any necessary issues on the GitHub!

Thanks,
Tommy