Re: Call for Adoption: draft-egorbaty-httpbis-secondary-server-certs-01

Thanks everyone for your feedback; we've adopted this document

Eric and Mike, please see:
   https://httpwg.org/admin/editors/tools-formats
and make a PR on the http-extensions repository to add your draft. I think a name like this should work:
  draft-ietf-httpbis-secondary-server-certs

Cheers,

Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/