Re: Adoption call for draft-schwartz-httpbis-optimistic-upgrade

Hi all,

Thanks to those who provided input on this document. We do have support, so we will be adopting this.

Ben, please move the draft over and publish a -00 when ready. Please incorporate comments received in the adoption call or file issues as appropriate.

Best,
Tommy