Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-compression-dictionary-02.txt

FYI, Draft 02 removes the dictionary-specific ttl and uses the resource
freshness for the dictionary lifetime. That's the last of the
currently-known issues.

The current plan for Chrome is to refresh the origin trial with the latest
changes and see how well it works for implementers to use.