Re: WGLC for draft-ietf-httpbis-connect-tcp

Hi,

I just read through the draft. From my perspective, this document is not
yet ready to proceed. I've opened 5 GitHub issues with specific concerns.

Additionally, what is the implementation status of this draft? I haven't
seen anyone mention on the list that they'd implemented this or
achieved interop.

David