Re: [Editorial Errata Reported] RFC9112 (7744)

Hello and thanks for the quick answer.
The [HTTP] reference in RFC9112 links to https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc9110 and in every version available that I can access at this URL, 5.5 is the section where 'obs-text' is defined. 5.6.3 is 'Whitespace'. This is the first errata I submit, am I missing something important?