Re: Working Group Last Call: The Concealed HTTP Authentication Scheme

Thanks to everyone who provided feedback! We believe we have consensus to move forward.

Authors, please submit a new version that incorporates the WGLC comments. Please consider including a test vector, as Martin suggested, as well.

Best,
Tommy