Re: No-Vary-Search

Hi Jeremy,

In the two examples sections, can you provide an example of a URL and show
how specifying this header will change caching - your examples give some
"Input => Result" answers in a table, but I think an actual sample URL
(e.g. https://www.example.com?you=cool&me=notcool) showing the effect of
various header values affect how the content should be cached would be
useful.