Re: HTTP over Delay-Tolerant Networks

Hey Marc,

I wonder why RFC 9292 is not appropriate here.  That format is designed to be compact, which would very much suit a simple mapping.

On the other hand, if space efficiency[1] is important, some amount of compression might be appropriate.  However, I'd suggest that cutting back on what is included in the message is better than compression and - for this domain - that seems like a better approach given likely endpoint capacity constraints, robustness requirements, and overall simplicity.

[1] ...or size efficiency, but you know, puns