Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-nottingham-http-availability-hints-00.txt

FYI - this is a draft that I think is suitable for replacing the Variants specification. It conveys roughly the same information, but in a much more simple and intuitive way. Many parts are just sketched out to be filled in later, but it should be possible to get the general idea being proposed.

Thoughts? If there's interest, I might ask for five minutes in Yokohama to talk about adoption.

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/