Re: Secdir last call review of draft-ietf-httpbis-client-cert-field-05

Yes, origin in the first part of that sentence is meant to mean origin
server.

On Sun, Mar 5, 2023, 11:51 AM Loganaden Velvindron via Datatracker <
noreply@ietf.org> wrote:

> Reviewer: Loganaden Velvindron
> Review result: Has Nits
>
> The I-D looks good.
>
> However, I'm slightly confused about the terminology used in section 3.1
> 3.1.  Header Field Compression
>
> "If the connection between the TTRP and origin is capable of field
>    compression (e.g., HPACK [HPACK] or QPACK [QPACK]), and the TTRP
>    multiplexes more than one client's requests into that connection, the
>    size and variation of Client-Cert and Client-Cert-Chain field values
>    can reduce compression efficiency significantly."
>
> Do the authors mean origin server ?

distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you have
computer. Thank you._