Re: Artart last call review of draft-ietf-httpbis-client-cert-field-04

Thank you James, appreciate you taking the time to review the document.

On Sun, Feb 19, 2023 at 6:56 AM James Gruessing via Datatracker <
noreply@ietf.org> wrote:

> Reviewer: James Gruessing
> Review result: Ready
>
> This is my review of draft-ietf-httpbis-client-cert-fields-04 as part of
> ARTART Last Call review.
>
> Overall this is a well written document that is clear and understandable,
> and
> appears to cover all the security and technical implications for
> implementers.
>
> I think this document is ready to be published.

distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you have
computer. Thank you._