Re: Bikeshed: "context" parameter for signatures

I agree with those thoughts. I like "tag" slightly better than "label", but
both sound good to me.

The words "domain", "reference", and "ref" also come to mind. I think these
are worse for various reasons, but wanted to toss them out there in case
they spark any other ideas.

Tyler