Re: Call for Adoption: draft-pauly-httpbis-geoip-hint

Based on the discussion so far, we will not be adopting this draft yet. Tommy and others, please feel free to continue discussing the use case on the list; if volume becomes an issue we'll move to another list.

Cheers,

Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/