Re: A structured format for dates?

As editor of the spec, my current impression is that more people support the integer representation. Given that this is a predict-the-future-were-not-sure kind of question, I think that's probably the right direction to go, unless there are arguments or information that haven't surfaced yet.

Anyone want to say anything else? Tommy, would you like to do a consensus call, or a hum at 115? If not, I'll just merge now.

Cheers,

Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/