Re: Second Working Group Last Call: draft-ietf-httpbis-digest-headers-09

Am 26.05.2022 um 02:26 schrieb Mark Nottingham:
> Hi everyone,
>
> We did a WGLC on this document last November, but it's since undergone extensive changes. Please have a look and say whether you support publication, and raise any issues you find.
>
> See:
>    https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-httpbis-digest-headers-09.html
>
> WGLC will last for two weeks, until 9 June 2022.
>
> Cheers,
>
> --
> Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/

Hi there,

yes, I am late. But anyway...

I have opened a few PRs and tickets which are mostly editorial
(https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/labels/digest-headers).

There's one issue that might require some discussion (and then maybe
just a clarification):
<https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2180>

Best regards, Julian