Re: [IANA #1231508] expert review for draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram (http-fields)

Amanda,

This is approved; once it's approved by the IESG it can be registered as permanent.

There's no need for a provisional registration before that; if there's a genuine concern about a collision the authors can open an issue in the GitHub repo to make sure that one doesn't come through that process.

Cheers,

P.S. For this registry, usually one expert approval is sufficient, I think.

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/